Sunday, July 29, 2007

cloudy

[As of today every post in this blog will be written entirely in english i am deeply sorry if this is inconvenient but i really feel the need to do it, i need to practice a lot and i find my blog as a good way to start. If you are an english speaking visitor please feel free to comment on my cbox if you find any mistakes (certainly you will) and to my friends and usual visitors i ask you (if you can) to comment in english as well, so here it is! the first entry]

When my brain starts to take control over my life, then I can't hear my heart anymore because of the loud noise of my thoughts. Of course, this is the link to reality that helps us all to survive.. It's like a computer, that remembers, analyzes, compares, and calculates. It knows everything that happened one second ago/ the past, but it doesn't know now/ this moment. When I think, I am living yesterday today. I am not living in the moment. When this continues on and gets out of control, life becomes gloomy and painful...today is just one of those days.

0 comments: